Elevator Installation & Service Technician
GEDA USA Elevator and Material Lift Company, LLC specializes in the erection and distribution of German-engineered, industrial rack and pinion elevators. Our products range from temporary material lifts to large personnel cars and we complete work in a multitude of environments, including but not limited to power plants, refinery & petrochemical plants, cement plants, and offshore drilling rigs. The position we are looking to fill will be responsible for repairing, troubleshooting, and installing major components to exact specifications and providing unparalleled service to ensure continued reliability under the GEDA USA name.
This position will be based out of our home office in League City, Texas.
Install and service rack & pinion industrial elevators, transport platforms, material lifts, and dumbwaiters.
Scope of Work:
- Quality installations of custom systems for new construction and renovations within allocated budget.
- Complete scheduled and emergency service for existing installations and new customers.
- Service customer accounts by analyzing work orders; coordinate daily travel schedule for installations and service; investigate complaints; conduct tests; resolve problems.
- Address service requirements by studying system requirements; diagnose problems and system failures; order and gather components/parts; complete installation; perform acceptance tests.
- Maintain rapport with customers by examining complaints; identify solutions; suggest improved methods and techniques; recommend system upgrades.
- Keep equipment running by following operating manuals; troubleshoot breakdowns; maintain supplies; perform preventive maintenance; anticipate necessary repair.
- Document installations and service calls by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintain customer confidence by keeping installation and service information confidential.
- Further industry knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading professional publications.
- Ability to work independently and coordinate with fellow coworkers when necessary
- Able to analyze product information and specifications, including construction documentation
- Positive attitude and good judgment
- Exhibits professionalism and maintains client relationships
- Strong verbal and writing skills
- Extensive knowledge and ability to recognize rack and pinion elevator problems/deficiencies when answering a service request.
- Knowledge of administrative and technical maintenance principles
- Ability to create a comprehensive plan for both an installation and service request
- Inclined to stay up-to-date with current technologies and programming requirements
- High school diploma or GED
- Current driver's license with clean DMV record
- Clean background check
- Minimum of five (5) years experience
- Ability to identify safety risks, violations, and policies within a construction environment
- Travel – 75%
GEDA USA offers competitive wage and benefits, including health and life insurance and 401k.
How to Apply:
1. Application form (Right)
- or -
2. Mail your Application
GEDA USA, LLC
1151 Butler Road
League City, Texas 77573
- or -
3. Fax your Application: (713) 621-7279
Contact one of our sales representatives today
to inquire about a quote from GEDA - USA
or call us today at 866-973-4332