GEDA’s continuous research and development program, has set the standard for high-quality, technologically advanced vertical access equipment. GEDA offers several heavy duty temporary construction elevator models for safe vertical transport of personnel and material for construction sites. The PH 4400, PH6000 and PH 7000 are available in single or dual car configuration and are customizable to your site specifications, and provide ideal vertical transport for a variety of industries and projects, such as:
- Power Generation
- Commercial Construction
- Bridge Construction
- Plant Additions and Upgrades
- Maintenance Turnarounds and Outages
- Offshore Oil Rig Maintenance
- Cement Plants
Size Ranges for Construction Personnel Hoist
The PH Construction Elevator is a modular system that offers several cars size options, various door configurations, and loading capacity up to 7045lbs or a total of 30 people. With lifting heights up to 1312 feet, and lifting speeds up to 300 feet per minute, GEDA’s high-speed elevators are the choice for fast and safe vertical access. Choose one of three different control systems for the PH range; stop next landing, single automatic or fully automatic.
Overhead costs, productivity and safety are ongoing concerns on construction sites. Our personnel lifting systems streamline and improve these factors. The hoists essentially pay for themselves in time saved, and workers can rapidly reach the worksite instead of making time-consuming climbs multiple times daily. Using GEDA USA construction hoists also creates less “wear and tear” on personnel, which in turn increases productivity, reduces the risk of on-site accidents and heightens worker morale.
- German engineered and manufactured
- Superior personnel safety and lifting performance
- Automatic lubrication system
- Overload sensors
- Variable frequency drive for smooth ride and stop
- 3D-boggie roller assembly for smooth running on mast
- Fault diagnostic system display
- Mechanical and electrical interlock door system
- Hot-dipped galvanized steel frame, tower, and tie-in struts
- Car panels are made of pre-galvanized steel sheets, and powder coated for superior corrosion protection
- Patented flat power cable to prevent twisting
- Stainless steel electrical cabinets for higher corrosive resistance
- Overspeed safety device – Self-manufactured, tested, and certified by a leading global certification organization. * Required to be replaced every six years.
- Non-proprietary electrical components
- Robotic-welded 650mm x 650mm galvanized steel mast, with 6.35 mm thick tubes (Single or Dual)
GEDA USA goes above and beyond in its craftsmanship of the GEDA PH Construction Elevator range, providing strength, lifespan, safety and reliability of each PH product.
Call or email GEDA USA today to inquire about the innovative PH 4400, PH 6000 or PH 7000 or any other rack and pinion elevator, hoist or lift products. GEDA USA is proud to serve clients on all seven continents.
Contact one of our sales representatives today
to inquire about a quote from GEDA - USA
or call us today at 866-973-4332