MH 660 Boiler Hoist
Trusted global supplier of superior rack & pinion hoists, the GEDA MH 660 collapsible boiler hoist is a cost-effective, efficient way to navigate the confined space required for boiler repairs and seasonal maintenance. Safely transporting tools, scaffold frames and hardware into your facility’s boiler system, the modular hoist has a small footprint and is quickly assembled to meet your site requirements. For job sites requiring the two-in-one convenience of a standard materials hoist, GEDA’s collapsible boiler lift can be outfitted with a platform basket to handle larger cargo.
Collapsible Hoist Features and Benefits:
Each GEDA USA collapsible material hoist meets or exceeds all OSHA and ANSI guidelines and requirements.
- Secure track systems and customized accessory solutions
- Collapsible design ideal for temporary installments
- Durable, lightweight construction and effortless breakdown
- Upper and lower limit switches and built-in safetyfeatures
- Customized heights and lifting speeds available
- Narrow design for 18” manhole openings
Committed to supplying quality boiler hoists to simplify scaffolding, construction and maintenance jobs, GEDA USA provides superior products, exceptional technical support and renowned customer service to facilities around the world. To request boiler lift information, place a custom hoist order or inquire about expedited delivery times, contact the GEDA USA engineering team today.
Contact one of our sales representatives today
to inquire about a quote from GEDA - USA
or call us today at 866-973-4332